Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.696 MXN / ETB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 11% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,055 (33,133 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (30 minutes ago)