Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.763 MXN / ETB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 13% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,207 (33,026 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)