Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.680 MXN / ETB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 6% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 24,454 (35,941 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)