Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 337 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.747 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 122% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,854 (€2,631) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 3 hours ago)