Cost of living comparison between Hanoi, Vietnam and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00083 MXN / VND
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 18% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,412 (22,192,477 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)