Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 680 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00088 MXN / VND
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 19% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,949 (28,495,664 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)