Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 493 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 MXN / VND
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 13% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,619 (36,840,137 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (38 minutes ago)