Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 583 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.936 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 63% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,847 (元12,210) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)