Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 546 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.969 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 66% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,950 (元11,772) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (41 minutes ago)