Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.670 MXN / TND
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,950 (3,383 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)