Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.258 MXN / TND
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 25% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,643 (1,894 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buenos Aires costs ARS $400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)