Cost of living comparison between Hamamatsu, Japan and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17893 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,266 (¥135,614) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)