Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17164 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,279 (¥135,625) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (32 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (35 minutes ago)