Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00058 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 8,221 (﷼ 14,178,139) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)