Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00096 MXN / VND
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,385 (22,247,685 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (22 minutes ago)