Cost of living comparison between Haifa, Israel and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.837 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 136% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,948 (7,639 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)