Cost of living in Haifa, Israel vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 407 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.328 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 133% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,208 (10,925 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Al Ain costs Dirham 0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 4 hours ago)