Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.155 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 167% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,717 (14,494 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (36 minutes ago)