Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.876 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 150% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,969 (14,350 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,500 (27 minutes ago)