Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.198 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 141% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,599 (12,044 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $807 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 2 hours ago)