Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19020 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 139% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,895 (¥236,036) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (31 minutes ago)