Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16820 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,870 (¥213,261) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)