Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17137 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,554 (¥189,961) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)