Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01841 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,422 (₩1,218,082) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)