Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01688 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 138% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,237 (₩3,390,018) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)