Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01800 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 133% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,877 (₩3,104,505) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)