Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01725 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 123% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,819 (₩2,713,418) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 2 hours ago)