Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01762 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,066 (₩1,252,250) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)