Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,132 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28814 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,400 (₨98,565) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)