Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,166 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28550 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,005 (₨77,075) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 4 hours ago)