Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28871 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 17% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,322 (₨35,752) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)