Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01875 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,206 (₩1,718,040) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 2 hours ago)