Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01693 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,048 (₩2,011,574) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)