Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01653 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,595 (₩1,427,205) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (29 minutes ago)