Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00512 MXN / UGX
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 10% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,026 (3,524,092 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (39 minutes ago)