Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.937 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,773 (元8,093) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)