Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.872 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,011 (元10,101) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)