Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.889 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 22% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,554 (1,618 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)