Cost of living in Guelph, Canada vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.579 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 90% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,567 (C$3,263) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $46 (about 3 hours ago)