Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 641 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.795 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 78% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,283 ($1,771) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)