Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.171 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,836 (€1,346) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)