Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.028 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,016 (€1,363) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)