Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.972 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 17% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,364 (€1,278) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)