Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.407 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,677 (€768) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (21 minutes ago)