Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.680 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 63% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,176 (1,830 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)