Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 271 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.870 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 51% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,849 (14,234元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Blantyre costs 400 Kwacha (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ghaziabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guilin costs 10元 (about 1 hour ago)