Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 557 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.746 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 41% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,589 (元13,325) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)