Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 515 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.907 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 59% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,679 (元12,617) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)