Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 680 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.818 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 44% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,948 (元12,758) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 900 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.74 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cancún costs Mex$ 18 (38 minutes ago)