Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 514 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.930 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 60% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,194 (14,740元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)