Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 385 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.655 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 48% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,365 (元14,450) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (42 minutes ago)