Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 482 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.195 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 83% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,627 (元8,960) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)