Cost of living comparison between Guangzhou, China and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.749 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 60% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,057 (元7,296) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (about 2 hours ago)