Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 674 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.868 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 51% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,759 (元13,165) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)