Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 23% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 19,149 (Bs 121,350,894) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)