Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 14% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,368 (Bs 296,158,097) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.00 (43 minutes ago)