Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 351 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 42% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,589 in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)