Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 52% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,949 in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)