Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 248 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 43% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,737 in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)