Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 50% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,215 in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)