Cost of living in Greater Sudbury, Canada compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.135 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greater Sudbury (Canada) is 103% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,874 (C$3,494) in Greater Sudbury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 10,499 (25 minutes ago)