Cost of living in Greater Sudbury, Canada compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.628 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greater Sudbury (Canada) is 136% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,560 (C$1,892) in Greater Sudbury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)