Cost of living in Greater Sudbury, Canada compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.345 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greater Sudbury (Canada) is 94% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,370 (C$3,282) in Greater Sudbury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)