Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 618 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.948 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 99% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,643 (€2,156) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)