Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 857 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.823 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 124% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,971 ($2,974) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (42 minutes ago)