Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.775 MXN / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 719 prices entered by 51 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 123% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)