Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03594 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 18% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,341 (788,495 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)