Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03486 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 21% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,558 (905,189 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)