Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 327%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.040 MXN / KYD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 366% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,306 (CI$2,531) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (about 1 hour ago)