Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 336%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 528 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.938 MXN / KYD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 367% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,391 (CI$2,546) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)