Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 377 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.209 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 73% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,353 (€2,044) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)