Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.596 MXN / NIO
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,800 (49,991 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)