Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.734 MXN / NIO
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 37% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,661 (34,956 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)