Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 MXN / NIO
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 19% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,368 (35,877 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)