Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.696 MXN / NIO
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 30% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,322 (34,948 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)