Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.338 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,905 (R$ 6,539) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)