Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.628 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,452 (R$ 8,076) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)