Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.612 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,574 (R$ 7,229) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (18 minutes ago)