Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.338 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,249 (R$ 5,292) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (19 minutes ago)