Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 524 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.088 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 124% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,077 (26,853 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (about 1 hour ago)