Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 878 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.254 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 124% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,596 (18,896 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 3 hours ago)