Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.755 MXN / ETB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 25% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,179 (41,295 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)