Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,988 (﷼ 53,641,661) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (38 minutes ago)