Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01180 MXN / CDF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 12% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,739 (2,096,665 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)