Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01278 MXN / CDF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 12% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,053 (2,273,899 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)