Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01184 MXN / CDF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 10% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,357 (2,141,620 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)