Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01206 MXN / CDF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 24,286 (2,013,582 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)