Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01217 MXN / CDF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,785 (2,611,769 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)