Cost of living comparison between Goiânia, Brazil and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 489 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.929 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,617 (R$ 3,140) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)