Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.147 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 42% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 7,208 (E£ 6,284) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (35 minutes ago)