Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.063 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 46% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,917 (E£ 11,215) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (about 1 hour ago)