Cost of living comparison between Giza, Egypt and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.100 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,011 (E£ 8,102) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)