Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00631 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,004 (COL$4,118,661) in Girardot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)