Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.716 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 78% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,707 (€2,496) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (35 minutes ago)