Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 785 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.024 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 35% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,757 (RM5,923) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)