Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08802 MXN / GYD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 84% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,559 (563,046 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)