Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09043 MXN / GYD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 77% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,945 (508,063 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)