Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09998 MXN / GYD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 83% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,985 (419,926 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)