Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09200 MXN / GYD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 89% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,621 (256,743 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)