Cost of living comparison between Genoa, Italy and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 525 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.979 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 148% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,673 (€1,760) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)