Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 187 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34448 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,380 (Php108,509) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)