Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37461 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 39% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,769 (Php58,111) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)