Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35930 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 34% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,242 (Php89,736) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)