Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 187 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37112 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 31% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,680 (Php88,057) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (36 minutes ago)