Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39212 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 47% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,979 (Php58,602) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)