Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 497 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.820 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,036 (3,120 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (35 minutes ago)