Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.278 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,162 (5,882TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)